Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Florida 2009

Monday, September 1, 2008

Big weekend! First Ole Miss Football Game/ First Haircut!

I have had enough!! I don't want to take a pic right now!
Wow, I am hot.
Having fun in the Grove
Before.....
After
Kate has had a big weekend! Yes, she experienced the Grove and Vaught/Hemingway Stadium aka Ole Miss Football!!!! We are starting her early. The heat was almost unbearable, but she did really well. As you can see she sweated the whole time but overall she enjoyed it. It did exhaust her. Then Sunday night I finally decided it was time to trim the "rat tail". Gosh, I hate to call it that because her hair is so pretty. But Roger and I gave it a little trim and it looks too cute. So here are pics from a big weekend.

No comments:

My First Birthday!



Delivery Day!

Kate is here!