Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Florida 2009

Monday, May 12, 2008

Look what I did on Mother's Day!!!


Kate has just been amazing us lately. It is like we hit 6 months and boom we are so grown up! She has been rolling over, pulling up, and on Sunday (Mother's Day) she began sitting up alone. We have not quite perfected but we were shocked. But when she falls she falls hard like a brick wall so we must be ready to catch. She also loves Miller (dog) and watching him. I am excited we are moving along on schedule but somewhat sad b.c. time has gone by so quickly. It was a great first Mother's Day. I am truly blessed for this sweet girl!

3 comments:

derek and brittney said...

Yay Kate! I totally agree with the six month thing. It was like all of a sudden he went from infant to baby overnight.

Anonymous said...

what a big girl!

Anonymous said...

the girls looked so cute this morning!! they both had their cute little brown gap dresses with the giraffes. i wish i would have had my camera, b/c it would have been the cutest pic!

My First Birthday!



Delivery Day!

Kate is here!