Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Florida 2009

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nine Month Appointment!!!



We saw Dr. Rohman today for our nine month appt. I still can't believe how fast time flies and that soon Kate will be a year old. Kate had to get her first "finger stick" to check for anemia, and also two immunizations today. I was so proud of her she barely cried at all, and did not cry at all for one shot. Anyway she had her first bandaid on her finger and she was obsessed with it. Then she tried to eat it so I took it off. Here are some facts about nine months.....

Height:29 1/2

Weight: 20.03

Head: 46 1/2

Things about Kate:

Crawling, Pulling up, loves to say MaMa and DaDa, getting a little separation anxiety, needs a haircut!, doesn't go to bed as easy these days (tries to pull down her mobile), loves real food, still has no teeth, oh and have I mentioned....WE ARE INTO EVERYTHING!!!!

No comments:

My First Birthday!



Delivery Day!

Kate is here!