Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Florida 2009

Thursday, April 10, 2008

How our life changed November 9,2007

Well after 3 years of being married, we welcomed our first child Kate. Our life sure changed for the best! So, I have created this blog to show all of you a hint of our daily life. Also we would like to share with you our fun memories as we make them. So bare with me this is a first for me and I am going to try and keep up with it. Also I am a little technically challenged so still working on the site (thanks Brit for the header!). Anyway to all our family we miss and love you, we hope too that you enjoy the site. We are having a blast and we love this little girl. What a blessing the Lord has given us! Kelly

1 comment:

derek and brittney said...

Yay!!!!I am so exicted you are posting now. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

My First Birthday!



Delivery Day!

Kate is here!