Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Florida 2009

Monday, April 21, 2008

Family Weekend!




We had a fun weekend with all of our family! Babe, CC, J, and Aunt Courtney came to visit. Just having fun playing and growing. We put everything in our mouth or we talk all the time! Here are pics from the weekend. Wow how fast time flies! Yes we still have the sticker and tag on our shades; it was all I could do to get them on her and take a pic. Hopefully as she gets older she will love them.? Also our hair is getting very long! We have uncontrollable curls and a little ponytail in the back. When do we get our first haircut??? And do they make a baby Chi???

4 comments:

Rachel Trimm-Scarbrough said...

Hey Kelly! I am not sure if you remember me--We graduated from UMC nursing school together! I found your blog from Ashleigh Barnes' blog. Your baby is so precious! Check our blog out at trimmscarbrough.blogspot.com or you can link to it from Ashleigh's blog listed as The Scarbroughs. I have just recently started blogging, but I am already loving getting to see everyone and their kids! It is so neat! Just wanted to say, Hello!

The Brooks said...

Hey, She is too cute! how old is she. I can't rember exactly when she was born. How much does she weigh. Bryce is a hoss!

The Barnes said...

Kelly you crack me up with the chi comment! Soo Kelly! Love it. I miss those little comments from you! Her curls are adorable. Don't you touch those little curls!! HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

miss yall already... love you so much.. Courtney

My First Birthday!



Delivery Day!

Kate is here!