Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Florida 2009

Friday, April 11, 2008

We did it!

Well for the first time Kate rolled over... and I missed it! She was playing on her mat and then I heard her fussing. Next thing I know she was on her tummy on our seagrass rug (ouch) and was whining bc her knees were hurting! So I guess she can do it I just hope I can catch it. Of course I tried to video it and she would not do it again. We are headed to Oxford tomorrow so I am sure I will post those pics soon. We must document our first trip to Oxford. Already raising her to be a Rebel!!!

2 comments:

Brenner said...

Kate is so cute! I'm so glad you have a blog now!

The Barnes said...

Hey Kelly!!I am so glad I can see what is going on with yall now that you are blogging! Little Kate is so beautiful!
Ashleigh Lampley Barnes

My First Birthday!



Delivery Day!

Kate is here!